Completely new – the PWN-Oxford Dictionary in the form of an offline/online mobile application – your professional language support in everyday work and study and when travelling abroad.
The program offers:
• 1 million English and Polish meanings, expressions, phrases and idioms
• specialist terms from more than 100 fields, and vocabulary associated with various stylistic and emotional registers
• a wealth of examples of usage in a clear and easy-to-follow entry structure
• a mechanism for creating favourite sets of entries
• British and American pronunciation of entries (requires online access)
• a simple and effective search mechanism
• an Idiom of the Day feature
Put your trust in the knowledge and experience of two renowned publishing houses – PWN Scientific Publishers and Oxford University Press. Download the PWN-Oxford Dictionary application and take advantage of the best English-Polish/Polish-English dictionary on the market.
PWN-Oxford Dictionary is a free trial software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-08-17. The program can be installed on Android.
PWN-Oxford Dictionary (version 1.0.24) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 14 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.